SHIPPING RATE & POLICY
***Terms & Conditions
- If product is in stock, delivery is within 5 to 7 business days (depend area, pls contact us before place any order).
- Please note that delivery charges are based on a single transaction/order. If your order for partial/separate delivery from a single transaction/order, delivery charges are applicable for each delivery.
- In the event that the item(s) or parcel is undelivered and/or unclaimed by the customer from our courier and item(s) / parcel is returned to ES, the customer shall have to bear the cost of shipment and handling charges to redeliver the item(s) / parcel.
- *Free delivery is NOT applicable for items exceeding 20kg.
- Business days (Monday to Friday) exclude public holidays and weekends.
- Kindly note should the order/parcel not been accepted or claimed by the customer/consignee or is un-deliverable due to error or omission on the part of the customer/consignee or owner or for which no disposition instructions have been provided to ES (shipper) within the 90 days (upon receiving email notification from our end) of its arrival, the order/parcel shall be considered unclaimed/abandoned. ES has the right and shall abandoned the order/parcel and no substitute/refund/re-delivery request shall be entertained.
For deliveries outside of Malaysia, please direct contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Kindly note that ES shall not practice Free Domicile shipment (shipper does not bear all charges).
- For an international order(s), kindly note that all tax, GST, VAT and/or storage charges (if applicable) at the destination's countries shall be borne by the customer (consignee). Please contact customer service at email@example.com for more detail.
- In the event that the item(s) or parcel(s) are held and/or unclaimed at custom and/or destination's countries due customer refused to pay the tax, GST, VAT and/or storage, ES shall not liable should the courier company proceed to abandon or destroy the orders after certain holding period according to their policy and the order will not be refunded.
- ES (shipper) shall not entertain any request(s) from the customer (consignee) for cancellation or refund the confirmed order(s) should the customer (consignee) is refused to pay the duty and tax incurred at the destination countries.
- If the parcel is failed to be delivered to consignee (customer) and if it is returned to us/shipper due to uncollected/undelivered parcel, we will refund the amount paid minus the delivery charges, storage fees (if any) and penalty imposed by courier company for returning parcel to us/shipper.
Please note that the shipping charges are based on per transaction per shipment. If your order for separate shipments for a single order, shipment charges are applicable accordingly.